We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Department of Corrections
- Responsible for transporting, jailing, incarcerating, rehabilitating, release of criminals to/from Bolingbroke Penitentiary.
- Works alongside LSPD to coordinate transportation of convicted criminals to serve out sentences.
- Responsible for maintaining safe environment for inmates.
- Other relevant duties as development continues.
- Handle all incoming license requests
- Will work with city administrators to develop process for licensing.
- Current licenses include but not limited to: Business, Firearms, Food Sales, Alcohol Sales, Miscellaneous Licensing, TBD Licensing
- Responsible for developing and disseminating monthly newsletter showcasing the Municipal Government.
- Handles any/all official press releases for the Municipal Government.
- Provides news coverage of government-sponsored events and initiatives.
Courts of San Andreas
- City Attorney
- Court Judge(s)
- Advises and represents the municipal government in all legal matters, including civil counsel, criminal prosecution, real estate transactions, and administrative proceedings.
- Works together to create, modify, nullify, and maintain the Municipal code to align with both requests from constituents (petitions) as well as the State Penal Code.
- Introduces new laws to be considered and voted upon.
- Responds to concerns of citizens within their municipal district.
- Holds town hall meetings with citizens within their municipal district.
- Provided vehicle for business purposes.
Visit our website to access our online application. (Registration Required!)